Romans: Audio Bible Studies: In the Grip of Grace
Date: March 2021
Duration: 1 hours 50 minutes
The core idea of Romans is that we are saved by grace, through faith.
In a format designed for small-groups or personal study, Max Lucado welcomes us into the freedom of grace with this exploration of Paul's letter to the Roman church. When we truly understand the power of grace, it sets us free from having to do good, so that we can do good. There's no more have to, instead there's I can do.
In this liberating video study--the first of the 40 Days Through the Book series, Lucado focuses on several important themes in the book of Romans:
- The reality, danger, and power of sin – the deepest problem humans face (Romans 1-2).
- God's grace, which is real, amazing, available to all (Romans 3-5).
- God has set us free, but the battle with sin continues – becoming like Jesus demands continual surrender (Romans 6-8).
- We are a part of God's beautiful story – creation, fall, redemption, and restoration (Romans 9-11).
- Christians follow in Jesus' footsteps by humbly serving and sacrificially loving others (Romans 12-13).
- Christ-followers are called to live in fellowship with each other (Romans 14-16).
- The Problem We Face (19:00)
- The Gift We've Been Offered (19:00)
- The Battle We Fight (18:00)
- The Story We've Joined (18:00)
- The Path We Follow (18:00)
- The Fellowship We Find (18:00)
The Audio Bible Study series provides a unique learning experience. Instead of sitting down to watch a video teaching for Bible study, listen to the same quality Bible study content on the go! Whether you listen on your commute, while walking outside, or over a lunch break, you can access high-quality audio Bible studies wherever you are. Get the most out of the teaching by diving into the accompanying study guide (sold separately) to walk through reflection questions and individual Bible study to go deeper.