Itsy Bitsy Christmas: You're Never Too Little for His Love
Date: January 2017
Duration: 0 hours 8 minutes
New York Times bestselling author Max Lucado brings the Christmas message of Jesus’ birth to young children in this Christmas story of God’s love for everyone, even the littlest of His creation. Itsy Bitsy Christmas is a true nativity story reimagined in a fictional narrative through the eyes of two mice.
When Itsy and Bitsy, two charming little mice, hear that a King is coming to Bethlehem, they set off with great enthusiasm to find Him. Along the way, others discourage them saying they are too little and unimportant for any king. Just when Itsy and Bitsy begin to believe they really aren't big enough for the new King, they learn that Christ the King has indeed come for everyone.
With this Advent picture book, 4 to 7-year-olds will
- understand God's great love
- know that He sent His Son for all of us, little or big, young or old
- learn that faith is believing before seeing
- see that Jesus is found in the most unlikely places
Itsy Bitsy Christmas features
- a beautiful jacketed hardcover
- colorful illustrations that children will adore
This encouraging book is a great faith-building Advent gift or Christmas morning surprise. Reading Max Lucado’s Itsy Bitsy Christmas will become a treasured memory your family shares every Advent season.